Online data portal
Making and managing
Organising and managing data on traffic orders, signs, parking and more
(TROs & TMOs)Road collision
Traffic sign and road marking design and recordingRouting, street inventory mapping
Map-based road casualty recording and analysis
- trainingTraining on Buchanan Computing software
- User login
AccsMap is a map-based road casualty analysis system developed specifically for the UK. It is a comprehensive input, reporting, analysis and validation system for road accidents, enabling data to be viewed and interrogated on a map background. AccsMap is able to provide full STATS 21 validation with Department for Transport (DfT) exports and the justification of safety camera sites.
- Querying facilities for selective analysis of accident data
- Comprehensive range of analytical and reporting tools
- Overview facility to look at the whole area at once
DATA INPUT AND VALIDATION
- Validation of collision data in accordance with STATS 21 and DfT export
- Clear and easy to use to simplify input of new accident data
- Multi-level security to allow appropriate access to unvalidated accident records
- Full or summary details on individual collisions or clusters are accessed at the click of a mouse
- Interactive Cluster and Route analysis of user-defined selections of collision records
- Before and after monitoring with statistical analyses of predefined areas and camera sites
- Regular enhancements to manage changes brought about by quality reviews and other DfT requirements
Let us know how we can help you. Just fill in the details below.*
Subscribe me to newsletter
Please type these digits in reverse order: 43217
Simply provide the details below and we'll add you to our list.*
Please type these digits in reverse order: 12192
Ask for a callback!
Would you like us to phone or email you? Just click the link below and enter your details.
This software runs under all recent versions of Microsoft Windows™ including 10. Microsoft and Citrix “thin client” solutions are also suitable. It can be installed on individual computers, on a network for many people to share, or it can be hosted on our servers for you to access over the Internet.